|SEO Tutorial - The Best SEO Tips for 2016|
We all know more or less about SEO and we may also be informed that SEO is being complicated so much day by day. In this SEO Tutorial, I shall discuss about the best SEO tips for 2016 in detail.
You might have heard about the upcoming Google Penguin update to take action against spammy back links. We knew about the last Penguin update in the previous SEO Tutorial of Google Penguin Algorithm. Google Penguin update means the mission of the losing strategy to them, who try to perform Black-Hat SEO. We have already discussed about Black Hat SEO in our previous SEO Tutorial.
A Review of Upcoming Penguin Update
|SEO Tutorial - Upcoming Penguin Update|
Google’s Webmaster Trends Analyst, Gary Illyes has informed that the next Penguin update is due to roll out within weeks. At the very latest, it should launch by the end of this quarter.
Google updated their Penguin algorithm version 3.0 (Update 6) — October 17, 2014, which impacted around 1% of queries. This was a worldwide update basically working to check the websites with poor back link profile. Sites with unnatural link profile had been demoted by this update.
It can be said that Google has confirmed adding the new signals to the upcoming latest Penguin update to make sure every website is free from spammy back links. We discussed about natural link building and artificial link building in our previous SEO Tutorial of Link Building.
Although your website has got thousands of external links, but you should examine all links by going to the SEO service provider sites that give you opportunities to watch all of your back links.
You can go to https://majestic.com to watch your back links history. After visiting this site, you should pull up your unnatural links (if you have) before getting hit by upcoming Penguin update. Useless links will harm your site after appearing the latest update.
Preparation for SEO with the Best Tips
|SEO Tutorial - Preparation for SEO|
All web owners want to gain Google page rank by completing SEO. But SEO has recently been so difficult practice and many of us can not be success of getting Google page rank even applying SEO techniques on their websites. So it is the real time to select the real SEO and starting to learn all organic SEO Tutorials. Here are the best SEO tips to be prepared for real SEO that’s given below.
1. Choose the Effective Keyword(s):
In fact, Keyword is not only just an important topic but also the main factor of appearing your website in SERPs. If you have a website or a blog site, you have to understand that by which words or phrases, your website can be searched by others. At first, you have to select a relevant keyword according to your website’s content and put it in the SEO related places of your website. If you don’t do it, your website will not be appeared in SERPs.
We have already discussed about keyword research in our previous SEO Tutorial of Keyword Research. You can pick idea about keyword research.
You have to try to use keywords and keyword phrases accurately in URL, permalink, blog title, post title, meta tag & meta description, text (3/4%), image ALT tag and so on. Your keywords must be relevant to all content. You should try to choose only one keyword for each site. If you select so many keywords for your site, your site will be underrated by Google.
2. Fixing URL with Keyword:
Your website has a URL that should be keyword-rich and explainable of your whole website. You have to try to make your URL in short that doesn’t include stop words such as “and”, “or”, “of” etc. Many of websites get more benefits in the case of appearing at the first page of SERPs for matching keyword with their URL name.
3. Self-sufficient Article:
We knew about Article Writing in detail in our previous SEO Tutorial. Readers have lots of articles to read, and rarely care about our content. We can write about anything, as long as our content is relevant and there is a clear structure. Everybody feels much more comfortable to read simple and also informative articles. We must take a few minutes before the observation to think about what we will write.
The article heading or title is the most important part in the whole article body. The heading must be absorbing and provides the readers with a specific idea of what we are going to say. Our title must be keyword-rich and it will contain the main idea of whole article. Then Google crawler will understand all content under the heading as heading is the flag of whole content.
[Your site should be attached with a regular updating Blog that will gather traffic by public commenting, sharing and discussion].
4. Image Alt Tags:
Image is one of the most important parts of web content creation. We love to attach images with our texts and Google loves it too. For an example, when we search for any image in Google search box by writing the image’s name, Google shows us the image accurately. We know that Google crawler can crawl the texts or can read the texts. But the question is that how does Google understand that what the image is about? Because, Google crawler can not see the images. In fact, here the question of image alt tag comes. When we upload any image, we have to optimize the image. There is a specific option for setting the image alt tag and we have to tell to the Google crawler about the image by writing keyword-rich text. Then Google crawler will be able to understand about what actually the image is.
5. Make Your Content Easy to Share:
Google crawler crawls some social media such as Facebook, Twitter etc. So, social media can be excellent way to spread your content. It is an effective method to get favor of Google page rank whereas Google will see your content on various social media sites to be shared. Therefore, integrate the social media button with each of the pages or contents for social media signal so that everyone can easily share your site or contents in various social media sites. Thus, the more visitors will be searching your site or sharing your content that will make your site valuable to Google.
So, you have to attach social media buttons with your content. After completion your post, you can ask your readers to like or share this post (if they choose it) through the following social media buttons that you’ve provided.
6. Back link Create in Domain Authority Sites:
Back links are incoming links to a website. The number of back links is one indication of the popularity or importance of any website. But your site should be linked-up to domain authority sites that have high page rank. It is better to be linked-up to some high PR sites than thousands of low PR sites. If you are able to create quality back links in the high PR domain authority sites, then you are showing Google that your site has value of great sources. Besides, if you can create link in .gov/ .edu domains and web 2.0 that will make your site worthy by the search engines. In fact, high quality back links can impose an enormous difference. White hat SEO follows the rules set down by the various search engines themselves such as normally linking to others sites and never buying links or spammy links. The upcoming Penguin update will be red signal for those (spammy linker).
7. Maintain All of The Updates:
In fact, the ranking factor mostly depends on how you have optimized your website. To gain a good ranking of Google, you must acquire knowledge of all SEO Tutorial tips that will make you able to get a high page rank. If you want to obey Google Panda, Penguin or Hummingbird, you have to pay attention to the following matters.
- Website design should be attractive and catchy considered for SEO.
- Web pages have more relevant contents.
- The contents must be excellent, quality, precision and necessary to the public.
- Look at the Page Speed extension.
- Website can not be heavy through the exaggerated graphic design; animation etc. as the website takes longer to load.
- Use Google Webmaster Tools for HTML suggestions.
- Let the search engines to index only the important pages of your site.
- Low-quality pages should be removed as far as possible.
- Reduce the amount of advertising from your site.
- Attention to the Organic SEO structure and the theme.
- The website will have to be updated regularly.
- The keywords must be relevant with the contents.
- Check for broken links on your site.
- Posting can not be carried out by software.
- Bounce rate can not be exceeded in the website.
- The visitors will have to stay a long period in the website.
- Visitors should come from all over the world.
- Apply for Google Authorship.
8. Stay Away from all Black-Hat Techniques:
While looking for SEO, anyone will meet along with both good SEO in addition to bad SEO. There are some rules for Search Engine Optimization, such as condition of Google Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird. White Hat SEO follows these guidelines or regulations properly, but Black Hat SEO does not follow these guidelines and by unethical process it tries to gain page rank by making the search engines fool.
Easily automated back links create; Facebook auto likes; numerous fake visitors; fake Alexa rank and sites publicity can be performed by Black Hat SEO. Freelancers, who apply White Hat SEO, they know that how laborious White Hat SEO is! Good SEO is a difficult and time-consuming affair. But, Bad SEO is simply a fake that can not deal with ultimate and real SEO issues. They just prey the helpless people who do not have enough knowledge on SEO Tutorial basics. Actually, these people approach improper and poor strategies.
Besides, irrelevant links, buying links, link farm, keyword stuffing, doorway page, cloaking are the some examples of unethical processes. You can see in detail about black hat SEO in SEO Tutorial, Part-5 | Black-Hat SEO.
9. YouTube Marketing:
There is no doubt that search giant Google is one of the most popular sites in the world. Everybody tries to get page rank in Google as they can get plenty of visitors. In fact, there are also some popular social media sites that contain plenty of visitors and these sites use their own search algorithms. So, SEO is not only related with Google, you can spread your business by applying SEO very effectively through social media sites too.
Suppose, if I say about YouTube Marketing for getting visitors, what would you think about that? If you see the YouTube stats, you will be able to understand that there is a big opportunity to spread your business through YouTube. Let’s have a little view on YouTube stats.
- YouTube has over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos on YouTube is up 60% y/y, the fastest growth we've seen in 2 years.
- The number of people watching YouTube per day is up 40% y/y since March 2014.
- The number of users coming to YouTube who start at the YouTube homepage, similar to the way they might turn on their TV, is up more than 3x y/y.
There have such videos that touched the billion view club. If you can produce a mind-blowing video clip and upload it on YouTube with your business information, you will get plenty of visitors within a short time.
- Worldwide, there are over 1.55 billion monthly active Facebook users (MAUs) which is a 14 percent increase year over year. (Source: Facebook as of 9/30/15)
- 4.5 billion likes generated daily as of May 2013 which is a 67 percent increase from August 2012 (Source: Facebook)
- 1.01 billion people log onto Facebook daily (DAU) for September 2015, which represents a 17% increase year over year (Source: Facebook as 9/30/15)
- There are 1.39 billion mobile active users (MAU) (Source: Facebook as of 9/30/15) an increase of 23 percent year-over-year.
- In Europe, over 307 million people are on Facebook. (Source: Search Engine Journal)
- Five new profiles are created every second. (Source: ALLFacebook 2012)
- Photo uploads total 300 million per day. (Source: Gizmodo)
- The Average American Spends 40 minutes on Facebook (Source: SproutSocial 6/20/15)
- Every 60 seconds on Facebook: 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded. (Source: The Social Skinny)
- 4.75 billion Pieces of content shared daily as of May 2013 which is a 94 percent increase from August 2012. (Source: Facebook)
- 50% of 18-24 year-olds go on Facebook when they wake up. (Source: The Social Skinny)
- One in five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook. (Source: Infodocket 2012)
- 16 Million local business pages have been created as of May 2013 which is a 100 percent increase from 8 million in June 2012. (Source: Facebook)
So, Facebook can be a great platform for spreading your business affairs. If you know Facebook Fan Page Marketing all strategies, you will get huge customers to your business.
To tell the truth, SEO is a continuous process. It is not a once time work. As search engines change their algorithm updates frequently, therefore SEO strategy is to update regularly. In the present situation, quality content and quality link building are the most important and very effective ways to gain page rank and gather plenty of visitors.