|SEO Tutorial - Web Content Creation|
In fact, it is easy to create a website, but difficult to create content in this website regularly. Although the design of a website can be very nice, but the website is nothing without content. So, a website must have lots of content and it will have to be continued.
Let’s try to understand this SEO Tutorial about web content creation.
Web Content: At first, we need to know that what web content is. When we visit in any popular website, we see lots of materials in the website such as text, image, video, animation and so on. Web content is what we see in the website. It may be text, image, video, audio or anything. If any website doesn’t create web content regularly, visitors will not visit in this website. That is to say, any website must be updated regularly by content.
Dear friends, you may realize the importance of web content creation. If you have a website or blog site, you have to create content regularly. Or, if you don’t have any site, but you are expert and experienced in web content creation, you can work in various market places for client’s website.
Web content can also be called in different ways or names. For example, web page create, content writing, article writing, blog writing, guest blogger, guest writing, ghost writing, product description writing, facebook post create, youtube video production, news report, press release etc.
How to be a web content creator: If you want to be a web content creator or if you want to be expert and experienced in web content creation, you should have a website or a blog site. You may have a facebook fan page or a youtube channel. By this, you will be able to gain practical knowledge about web content creation and then you can work for client’s website.
Basic knowledge of web content creation: For web content creation, we should have basic knowledge of web content creation and we should be experienced in article writing, image editing or video production. For the SEO beginners, some important tips are given below.
1. Web Scraping: Web scraping means web searching and data collection. For web content creation, we need to have lots of information and this information can be collected by some creative techniques or by some effective ways.
- Google Search: Suppose, you need some information about “Marketing”. You can try to collect information about that searching in Google by writing “marketing doc”, “marketing pdf”, “marketing define” or you can also try with Google Advance Search method.
- Wikipedia: Wikipedia is a good and popular site for providing lots of information. If you need to know any word’s definition, you can try to get idea about that in Wikipedia. For an example, what is marketing?
- Ezinearticle: Ezinearticle is a good site for providing information. You can try to get information such as what is marketing and how many parts of marketing?
- Amazon: Amazon is a good site for information. If you need to collect product related information, you can try to collect information form this site.
- Wikihow: Wikihow is also a good site for providing practical knowledge. If you need to learn anything that how to, you can try to get information from this site such as how to do online marketing?
- Yahoo Answer: Yahoo is a popular site for providing information. If you need to know answer of any question, you can visit in Yahoo Answer.
- Yellow Pages: If you need any business related information, you can try to collect it from various yellow pages.
- Forum sites: Forum sites are reliable for genuine information. You can try to collect information from various forum sites.
- YouTube: YouTube is a popular video sharing site. If you need to learn anything by watching video, YouTube is the best suggestion for you.
- Others: In addition, you can try to collect information from google books, google scholar, google news, google trends, google alerts etc. and these sites are reliable for genuine information.
2. Image Search: We need to collect and edit lots of images. Images may be various types such as normal, sketch, art, cartoon, animation and various formats such as gif, jpeg, png etc. There are many sources for images and you need to be aware of copyright rules of image collection. For image information, you can try the following tips.
- Image Google: Image google is a popular site for images. By obeying copyright rules, you can collect images from this site.
- Bing: Bing is also a good site for images. You can try this site for image collection.
- Facebook: Facebook is the most popular social media site in the world. If you need to know about anybody, you can try to get information of him/her from Facebook.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is also a popular site. If you need to know about anybody’s professional information, you can try to get professional information of him/her from LinkedIn.
Dear friends, this SEO Tutorial is being longer, so I am ending this here. I think you may get idea from this SEO Tutorial about web content creation. I shall come to bring new topic in my next SEO Tutorial. Until then, stay with us. Thanks.