|SEO Tutorial - Black Hat SEO|
Black Hat SEO:
We need to know all things about White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO so that we can apply White Hat SEO techniques and avoid the Black Hat SEO Tricks.
- Unreal SEO: Easily automated backlinks create; facebook auto likes; numerous fake visitors; fake alexa rank and sites publicity can be performed by Black Hat SEO. Freelancers, who apply White Hat SEO, they know that how laborious White Hat SEO is! Good SEO is a difficult and time-consuming affair. But, Bad SEO is simply a fake that can not deal with ultimate and real SEO issues. They just prey the helpless people who do not have enough knowledge on SEO Tutorial basics. Actually, these people approach improper and poor strategies.
- Irrelevant links: Links should have proper web descriptions related to them. Just feel, the description talks about things that do not have any relevance for your company. In addition, spamming backlink is more dangerous for any website such as Paid Link; Irrelevant Link Exchange; large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns; automated programs or services that create backlinks; text ads; links with over optimized anchor text in articles or press releases; links from low quality directories or bookmark sites; links that are embedded in widgets that are distributed across various sites; forum comments with over optimized links in the post or signature and so on.
- Buying links: If a link to another website has to be bought it's not a genuine vote for that website, as it has been placed there just for financial gain and not since the link would be of genuine interest towards the websites visitors.
- Link Farm: On the Internet, a link farm is any group of websites that all hyperlinks to almost every other site in the team. In graph theoretic conditions, a link farm is really a clique. Although some link farms are created by hand, the majority are created through automated applications and services. Indeed, a link farm is really a website (or several websites) created only with regards to increasing the link popularity of another site by increasing the amount of incoming links.
- Keyword stuffing: Keyword stuffing is the actual practice of inserting a lot of keywords into web content material and Meta Tag within the attempt to artificially improve a page's ranking in search results and drive more visitors towards the site. This tries to fool the search engine into thinking that a webpage is of more relevance since it uses the key phrase loads of times. The search engines have algorithms for detecting this and can penalize a site with regard to using these techniques.
- Doorway Page: Doorway pages are web pages that are made for spamdexing. This is for spamming the index of the search engines by inserting results because of particular phrases with the objective of sending visitors to different page. It is a page that is written into the very few lines, and these lines are simply a keyword; as an effect, page rank is elevated, but there is no information for the users. This page contains links to other pages so when anyone visits this web page, he is redirected to a different page. This is additionally known by entry page, portal page, jump page, bridge page etc.
- Cloaking: Cloaking is often used like a spamdexing technique to try to trick search engines into giving the relevant site a higher ranking. By the exact same method, it can also be used to trick search engine users into visiting a site that is substantially not the same as the search engine explanation, including delivering pornographic content material cloaked within non-pornographic search engine results. In this way, when any request for the page to the server, then it can understand by taking a look at IP addresses or user agents that it's the search engine bot/ crawler/ spider/ scooter or perhaps a man. When it sees the spider that shows a kind of page and when it sees the person that shows the page otherwise.
In fact, we must apply the White Hat SEO techniques and avoid the Black Hat SEO tricks. The Black Hat SEO can be temporarily successful; but when Google Panda will identify it, then the website will be excluded from the search list. So we must know the White Hat SEO Tutorial tips. As a SEO specialist, I would like to apply the white Hat SEO techniques and I’m determined to suggest all white hat seo techniques in my site Organic SEO Tutorial for the seo beginners’ to be benefited them.
Dear friends, SEO Tutorial, Part-5 is ending here and the next SEO Tutorial, Part-6 will come soon. Until then, stay with us. Thanks all.