|SEO Tutorial - How to Maintain the Algorithm Updates|
Fulfill the condition of all updates: Sure point, having their specific character and goals, each of these updates affects Google SERPS in a very specific way and demands specific content and link building tactics for us to follow. There are a number of factors that are widely accepted as considerations. On Page and Off Page SEO service providers will have to focus on this SEO Tutorial of the following topics to fulfill the conditions of Google Panda, Penguin or Hummingbird.
- Website design should be attractive and catchy.
- Web pages have more relevant contents.
- The contents must be excellent, quality, precision and necessary to the public.
- Look at the Page Speed extension.
- Website can not be heavy through the exaggerated graphic design; animation etc. as the website takes longer to load.
- Use Google Webmaster Tools for HTML suggestions.
- Let the search engines to index only the important pages of your site.
- Low-quality pages should be removed as far as possible.
- Reduce the amount of advertising from your site.
- Attention to the Organic SEO structure and the theme.
- The website will have to be updated regularly.
- The keywords must be relevant with the contents.
- Check for broken links on your site.
- Integrate the social media button with each of the pages or contents for social media signal so that everyone can easily share your site or contents in various social media sites.
- Carry out the link building to the high PR sites with articles or contents should be impressive and unique.
- Link building can not be unexpected that is to say the huge number of unwanted link building that’s called Google Bombing.
- Posting can not be carried out by software.
- Bounce rate can not be exceeded in the website.
- The visitors will have to stay a long period in the website.
- Visitors should come from all over the world.
- Apply for Google Authorship.
The following techniques have to be avoided:
- Automatically generated contents (The Panda algorithm updates target websites with low-quality, duplicate or thin contents).
- Automated backlink construction.
- Development of sub pages along with few or no content materials.
- Irrelevant links that don’t contribute any value to the website.
- Link farming
- Hidden texts and links
- Double content
- Irrelevant keyword frequency
- Keyword stuffing
- Doorway page
Dear friends, our next SEO Tutorial will be about Google page rank. Until then, stay with us.